Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions and answers. Still have questions? Feel free to contact us.
- How long will it take for me to receive my item(s)?
- We select the best method of shipping for your location; Most orders are shipped on or before the next business day and arrive within one week. And though it is rare, keep in mind that unavoidable delays may occur.
- What warranties do you offer?
- All warranties are serviced by the manufacturer of the product, and are not serviced by SkyWest Gear or SkyWest Airlines. Please consider the extended warranty options for additional protection from the manufacturer.
- How can I contact someone if I have a Question?
- You may call us at 435.634.3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
- Our commitment to your security is a top priority. We employ the industry standard SSL encryption that all major internet storefronts (such as Amazon.com) use.
- Return Policy
- Unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise may be returned for a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Holiday items and limited-time-only collections may have modified return policies.
- Donations or items that are part of an organized donation event cannot be returned.
To request a return form, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Product number and/or name
- Reason for return
- Note type of return (Refund/Exchange)
SkyWest Gear reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange.
Once the return is complete, we will credit the credit card you used for the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement. Return Shipping
All exchanges/Refunds must be approved prior to your shipping.
For Returns: Please return items in their original box. Include the original packing slip, copy of the receipt, or refund instructions. Also, please make sure that the package is securely wrapped.
For Exchanges: In order to complete an exchange a return shipping label must be included so the new item(s) maybe shipped to their desired location. Send items in their original box, include the original packaging slip, copy of the receipt, or exchange instructions. Also, please make sure that the package is securely wrapped.
Send returns/exchanges to the following address:
SkyWest Airlines-SkyWest Gear
444 S River Rd
St. George, UT 84790
Note: FedEx and UPS ground automatically insure packages for up to $100. If you choose to mail your shipment via the US post office, please insure the package. If it is not insured and it is lost or damaged, we cannot honor the refund.
We ship using United States Postal Service (for packages under 2 pounds and shipments to PO boxes) or UPS (for larger packages). We can only ship to addresses located within the United States.